View Single Post
Old 01-26-2015, 11:19 AM   #7
OLChemist
Pow Wow Committee

Items ElephantPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
OLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond repute
OLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
LOL. My theory on the cow skulls is: A sucker is born every minute.

This reminds me... I have a cousin who likes to frequent thrift stores and junk stores. One time she bought these rustic, southwest-style chairs at a junk store, that turned out to have been made of the softest pine I ever encountered. I think she paid ten bucks for the lot of them. I sat one and it folded up, slowly, under my weight. It didn't break; the wood just sort of collapsed and bent, until me and chair were on the floor. It looked like a chair by Dada after I sat on it.

Now, my cousin is never one to miss an artistic opportunity. She broke the seat off the chair, painted a desert landscape on chamois from the auto parts store, hung a few beads and feathers off it, and put it on her guestroom wall. When she moved, she took the thing to a local tourist trap. it sold for nearly $100!

Last edited by OLChemist; 01-28-2015 at 10:12 AM.. Reason: I just sort of said just sort of just sort of too many times.
OLChemist is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook