View Single Post
Old 02-27-2015, 09:01 PM   #115
Siobhanni
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I would Like To Hang Out With "THE PAUPER" NOT THE "PRINCE" ..Becauae "THE PAUPER" Appreciates What He Has...He Respects ..Loves And Cherishes And Is Humble In What He Has.. And Though He May Have Worked Sooo Hard And Still Has Little In This World Of Greed .. He Is "THE REAL PRINCE" And IS THE RICHEST MAN In My Eyes"

Whereas "THE PRINCE" Just TAKES WHAT HE WANTS ..GETS GIVEN WHAT HE HAS AND RESPECTS. .LOVES ..AND CHERISHES NO ONE !! HE ONLY LOVES HIMSELF AND MONEY AND GREED ...

SO YES....I WOULD LIKE IN FACT "LOVE" TO HANG OUT WITH
"THE PAUPER" NOT "THE PRINCE ".....
Siobhanni is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook