View Single Post
Old 02-28-2015, 07:06 AM   #116
renia58
Champion Dancer

Items DollGuitar
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
renia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond repute
renia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siobhanni View Post
I would Like To Hang Out With "THE PAUPER" NOT THE "PRINCE" ..Becauae "THE PAUPER" Appreciates What He Has...He Respects ..Loves And Cherishes And Is Humble In What He Has.. And Though He May Have Worked Sooo Hard And Still Has Little In This World Of Greed .. He Is "THE REAL PRINCE" And IS THE RICHEST MAN In My Eyes"

Whereas "THE PRINCE" Just TAKES WHAT HE WANTS ..GETS GIVEN WHAT HE HAS AND RESPECTS. .LOVES ..AND CHERISHES NO ONE !! HE ONLY LOVES HIMSELF AND MONEY AND GREED ...

SO YES....I WOULD LIKE IN FACT "LOVE" TO HANG OUT WITH
"THE PAUPER" NOT "THE PRINCE ".....

Always stood in the middle of the city
Tuesday and Friday - rain, no rain,
This bad thoughts you smiling,
and the old chorus played.
Until he spoke again - silent buzz
and suddenly he heard the crowd,
That in Addition to the paltry cents a hundred
beggar has its own the kingdom.

Such is the fate of a beggar,
They violin, two hands,
but it is what dreams -
somewhere in the darkness of the open door.
At the eyelid own world,
who guesses what color,
Whose life beyond Their Means,
Who's the beggar, and whoever is Mr.?

What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity
renia58 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook