Thread: New guy from CA
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2015, 02:51 PM   #13
Joe's Dad
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Alex, I was at the Long Beach powwow not long ago. I was sitting down and this white lady was telling another white lady about her 'Indianness'. Up walks ANOTHER white dude and the first white lady introduces this man to the second white lady as her Shaman'.

Those f***'n white people think they can become any culture they want and it's ok. Then they want to know 'everything native and spiritual' AND still think with their white mentality. Can't be done, dude. And you damn sure can't read about it in a book.

I'm getting old, so it's kinda hard for me to say it nice. lol

I might make it to Malibu powow to see nor shamans.

Good luck in your endeavors.

Last edited by Toolbox; 03-30-2015 at 11:46 AM..
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook