View Single Post
Old 04-07-2015, 10:54 PM   #124
Siobhanni
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I Wish I Could Hang Out With My Beloved Grandfathee One More Time ...As He Would Take Me Into Our Beautiful Mountain Forest As We Would Sit High Up In The Mountain..And Take Out His Own Beautiful Hand Crafted Bone and Wood Carved Flute And Begin To Release His Beautiful Magical Songs From His Pure Mountain Heart And Spirit Which Would Dance Up.. Up...Into Our Mountains Hidden Skies And His Magical Musical Songs Would Dance Its Way Back Down Our Mountain And Circle And Fly All Around Echoing Far And Wide ...Then He Would Stop And Say To Me As His Beautiful Face Turned Into Big Sunshine Smiles "Dance For Me And My Old Flute Little Siobhanni" hahaha....So I Would Dance And Dance Feeling My Grandfathers Love And Laughter And Magic Of Our Beautiful Mountain Flow Through Me... As His Long...Long Down His Back Jet Black Hair Blowed And Danced Around Him By Our Mountains Winds As His beautiful Songs That Flowed From His Beautiful Bone And Wood Flute Entwined Around My Heart And Spirit As I Danced Barefooted Wild And Free In And Upon My Beautiful Mountain For Him..
MY BELOVED BEAUTIFUL GRANDFATHEE :))).
Yes This Is Who I Would Love To Hang Out With ONE MORE BEAUTIFUL TIME:)))) x

Last edited by Siobhanni; 04-07-2015 at 10:57 PM..
Siobhanni is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook