View Single Post
Old 04-28-2015, 03:46 AM   #50
subeeds
small bead addict

Items ElephantPresentDolphinRainbow
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDNKJ View Post
LOL. Yep. That's right where I keep my wasp spray. In my auto-supply bag, right next to the jumper cables and Fix-a-Flat. Three must-haves. Never go anywhere without them!

We're usually lucky weather-wise whenever our big events are going on. The Austin Food and Wine Festival and Eeyore's Birthday Party were this weekend. It was looking like they were gonna be rained out. Nope! Not beautiful weather, but the bad weather stayed away for most of it.

Ugh. Roaches. Coming from Oklahoma, I knew all about flying ants. But when I first moved to Texas I had no idea that roaches could fly! I was living in this [email protected] little house off of Eastcrest. I woke up one night and there was this HUGE roach crawling up the wall. It was so big I swear I could hear its footsteps while it was climbing. I got up to take care of it, and right when I was close enough to swat it...it turned around, stretched out its wings, and flew directly at my face! I was so surprised and shocked I'm afraid I screamed like a little girl.

For those who aren't familiar with it - Eeyore's Birthday Party

Those are palmetto bugs. We have those, too.

I will not feed the troll-well, I will try.
subeeds is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook