View Single Post
Old 04-28-2015, 10:45 AM   #53
RDNKJ
Lion of Judah

Items Elephant$DevilSword
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
RDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond repute
RDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Spiders don't bother me. Nor do snakes. Scorpions on the other hand...

When I was a teenager, one of my first jobs was with a collection agency. The building the agency was in was infested with scorpions! The (unofficial) dresscode was boots. Luckily for the women, gauchos and boots were in style at the time. And even for the men, pants were tucked into our boots. They were everywhere. Running across the floor. In desk drawers. In the bathroom - be sure to look before you sit. And when they'd mate - OMG - the babies!!! Other than that, it wasn't a bad place to work. At least a couple times a week the owner's wife would shut the place down early and take us all to happy hour - her treat!