View Single Post
Old 06-05-2015, 02:56 PM   #7
wardancer
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calista2015 View Post
I'm eighteen and I found out last night I'm from the Lakota-Sioux tribe and I'm not trying to be racially bias, I'm just curious because I heard these Hebrew Israelites speaking in North Carolina two days ago and they were the ones saying that white people were evil devils and would be turned into slaves when God comes back and that the blacks and American Indians and Spanish would be the white people's slave masters and I was like - wow, is that true? I didn't know so I came here because most of the family I had that knew about the true ways of American Indian heritage are gone...So if I asked offensively, my apologies but I'm sincerely curious as to what is the truth on this issue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calista2015 View Post
Why is it that when people ask questions about Native American heritage here, it's considered insulting and rude and racist? Firstly I am NO outsider, my FATHER was Cherokee Indian, my Mother was half black and half Lakota Indian. As I said, I ASKED this because I wanted to know what the spirituality of Native Americans was, so I can practice it. I can NOT find this out from family because they are ALL gone. I then wanted to find out if American Indians agreed with the ways of the Hebrew Israelites. Again, if the questions I asked was racist and rude to anyone here, my apologies but I thought this was a forum section where you could ask QUESTIONS about Native Americans.
Dang.....quick temper ! LOL I did not say that asking was rude and racist. I did not say you were an outsider. And it is obvious that you are young. So you are Cherokee , Lakota and Black.....so is my wife ! Happens a lot ! Again , there is no "general indian religion". And there are a ton of differences between the Cherokee people and the Lakota people. The Cherokees have had a couple hundred more years of dealings with the dominate society than the plains tribes. Ol'C is right , you better get some thicker skin.....no matter what color it is !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Last edited by wardancer; 06-05-2015 at 02:59 PM..
wardancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook