View Single Post
Old 06-05-2015, 04:11 PM   #10
xTekno
Standing Rock

Items PresentDevilElephant
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calista2015 View Post
Forget I even asked, some people here seem to have such attitudes when asking about how to practice Native American spirituality. Why ask? Because one GENERALLY does not know. I wasn't being racist or racially bias, I was telling of the experience I came upon, upon hearing from a group called Hebrew Israelites but I certainly am NOT an outside because my father was Lakota and my mother was Lakota and black but again, never mind I even asked anything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calista2015 View Post
Why is it that when people ask questions about Native American heritage here, it's considered insulting and rude and racist? Firstly I am NO outsider, my FATHER was Cherokee Indian, my Mother was half black and half Lakota Indian. As I said, I ASKED this because I wanted to know what the spirituality of Native Americans was, so I can practice it. I can NOT find this out from family because they are ALL gone. I then wanted to find out if American Indians agreed with the ways of the Hebrew Israelites. Again, if the questions I asked was racist and rude to anyone here, my apologies but I thought this was a forum section where you could ask QUESTIONS about Native Americans.
this is getting more confusing with every post ... you were half something and half something else in the original post.

then your father was Cherokee and then was Lakota in another post.
xTekno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook