View Single Post
Old 06-18-2015, 03:43 AM   #698
subeeds
small bead addict

Items ElephantPresentDolphinRainbow
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ndnsoldierboy View Post
The Cards organization really look bad with this scandal right now. All for the Astros farm system? Well, I imagine there are some other things the hacker got into but hope the investigation finds out.
I am still kind of stunned that they went that far. I'm kinda old school-bribe an inside guy to get the info. I wonder if the "internal" investigation the Cards are doing will have the same results as the one the Feds are doing? Skeptical child of the 60's and 70's that I am, I'm thinking a cover up. I don't think MLB will want the really bad PR. I also wonder if this will snowball like the steroid scandal did. I can't really imagine they could be the only team doing this.

I will not feed the troll-well, I will try.
subeeds is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook