View Single Post
Old 06-18-2015, 04:01 AM   #700
gilisi
Pow Wow Committee

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
gilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond repute
gilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by subeeds View Post
I am still kind of stunned that they went that far. I'm kinda old school-bribe an inside guy to get the info. I wonder if the "internal" investigation the Cards are doing will have the same results as the one the Feds are doing? Skeptical child of the 60's and 70's that I am, I'm thinking a cover up. I don't think MLB will want the really bad PR. I also wonder if this will snowball like the steroid scandal did. I can't really imagine they could be the only team doing this.
I think chit like this been happening since baseball began, really, from the old shoeless Joe scandal to Ty cob and his dirty meathods; Who knows what all has gone on from the beginning? As soon as there was real money involved.....

I'm looking forward to find out the results as well, but i think its beyond stupid that the feds are using resources to investigate it. Let the MLB with all their big bucks take care of they own messes...

"Show me somethin"
gilisi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook