View Single Post
Old 07-17-2015, 01:54 AM   #15
subeeds
small bead addict

Items ElephantPresentDolphinRainbow
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
When the Cosby stuff started people were like "oh no, not him", and defended him. Now, a couple of years later, and you have his own words saying he bought drugs so he could have sex with women. I am a pretty firm believer that where there is smoke, something is smoldering, and eventually, it's going to light up the sky. I think it could very well be just a matter of time before the same thing happens to this guy. Edited to add: It may not be fear that's preventing people from coming forward, it may be the fact that they are worried they won't be believed-as in the case of a lot of Cosby's victims when asked why they didn't come forward years ago, when it happened.

I will not feed the troll-well, I will try.

Last edited by subeeds; 07-17-2015 at 01:57 AM..
subeeds is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook