View Single Post
Old 07-17-2015, 03:25 AM   #16
wardancer
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by subeeds View Post
When the Cosby stuff started people were like "oh no, not him", and defended him. Now, a couple of years later, and you have his own words saying he bought drugs so he could have sex with women. I am a pretty firm believer that where there is smoke, something is smoldering, and eventually, it's going to light up the sky. I think it could very well be just a matter of time before the same thing happens to this guy. Edited to add: It may not be fear that's preventing people from coming forward, it may be the fact that they are worried they won't be believed-as in the case of a lot of Cosby's victims when asked why they didn't come forward years ago, when it happened.

Irregardless of the situation , the court of public opinion has already tried , convicted , and vilified Mr. Cosby.They've ruined his reputation , his past , present and future income , threatened to take away all his awards , and remove him from history ! All without an "official" conviction. Not defending him....there's smoke. I hope no one finds out Washington or Lincoln ever did anything wrong , I'd hate for all of history to be re-written !

Back on track , Mr. Chasing Horse professes to be a holy-man. One in that position should be above all of these types of accusations.....if he's not , he shouldn't be in that position. With that said , those that mess around with "ndn medicine" and don't have that right or permissions , generally don't last long. And the last time I saw Mr. Sellers , he was walking with a walker and was having serious health issues.

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
wardancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook