View Single Post
Old 07-25-2015, 07:08 PM   #11
Montanaa
Pow Wow Visitor

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Montanaa has a reputation beyond reputeMontanaa has a reputation beyond reputeMontanaa has a reputation beyond reputeMontanaa has a reputation beyond reputeMontanaa has a reputation beyond reputeMontanaa has a reputation beyond reputeMontanaa has a reputation beyond reputeMontanaa has a reputation beyond reputeMontanaa has a reputation beyond reputeMontanaa has a reputation beyond reputeMontanaa has a reputation beyond reputeMontanaa has a reputation beyond reputeMontanaa has a reputation beyond reputeMontanaa has a reputation beyond reputeMontanaa has a reputation beyond reputeMontanaa has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmigoKumeyaay View Post
You are 14 years old? Welcome to the forum. Did you talk with your mom about the Yahoo
"attack"?

You say your mom is Native, and used to powwow.

You say that you've always wanted to dance powwow.

.....If your grandmother is known around the community, don't they also know YOU?

Don't you know any other teenagers that dance powwow? Your Cousins, or Aunties, uncles?

You list all these connections, but you call yourself "white". Hmmm....

What dance style would you dance? What drum groups you like?

Hi, sorry for the months late reply... I kind of forgot my password on here and forgot about the site afterwards and just found it again...
It's because my mom stopped dancing when we moved away from my Grandma.I don't know why.
My grandma lives several hours away from us so I don't know the people she knows that well as I visit every so often.
A few of my Aunts dance but they too, live far... well, across Canada from me, to be exact.

And haha, I don't know what to call it. Mixed-raced? Native?
Montanaa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook