View Single Post
Old 08-07-2015, 04:24 PM   #17
Montanaa
Pow Wow Visitor

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Montanaa has a reputation beyond reputeMontanaa has a reputation beyond reputeMontanaa has a reputation beyond reputeMontanaa has a reputation beyond reputeMontanaa has a reputation beyond reputeMontanaa has a reputation beyond reputeMontanaa has a reputation beyond reputeMontanaa has a reputation beyond reputeMontanaa has a reputation beyond reputeMontanaa has a reputation beyond reputeMontanaa has a reputation beyond reputeMontanaa has a reputation beyond reputeMontanaa has a reputation beyond reputeMontanaa has a reputation beyond reputeMontanaa has a reputation beyond reputeMontanaa has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakayosis View Post
You said your family was scattered across Canada? If you are living in one of the bigger Canadian cities you can always drop in at one of the Friendship Centres (aboriginal community centre).

They often have after school/weekend/summer activities for kids. Some even have dancing classes! One place to start. And as most have said, you have "one foot in the door" and are part First Nation, by all means, learn about who you are and your culture!

Good luck!
It turns out there is a Friendship Centre near me! Thank you!!! I will talk to my mom about it! This helped a lot!!
Montanaa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook