View Single Post
Old 08-11-2015, 09:19 PM   #8
wyo_rose
Ready to dance

Items Treasure ChestElephantGuitarPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
You may be darker than you think!!! I always considered myself pasty white complected and been called white girl all my life. Then once I was in a college class being videoed with live feed on a monitor and I was like, "hey there's an Indian girl in this class" and here, it was me. LOL

On the other hand, I have had some young cousins and friends that seemed kinda medium dark complected when they were young, and they seemed to get lighter as they became adults.

But whatever! Eventually you just gotta accept who you are, your genetics, and how God made you! The sooner the better!