View Single Post
Old 08-11-2015, 11:01 PM   #10
C&HBrownsugar
formerly known as...

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
C&HBrownsugar has a reputation beyond reputeC&HBrownsugar has a reputation beyond reputeC&HBrownsugar has a reputation beyond repute
C&HBrownsugar has a reputation beyond reputeC&HBrownsugar has a reputation beyond reputeC&HBrownsugar has a reputation beyond reputeC&HBrownsugar has a reputation beyond reputeC&HBrownsugar has a reputation beyond reputeC&HBrownsugar has a reputation beyond reputeC&HBrownsugar has a reputation beyond reputeC&HBrownsugar has a reputation beyond reputeC&HBrownsugar has a reputation beyond reputeC&HBrownsugar has a reputation beyond reputeC&HBrownsugar has a reputation beyond reputeC&HBrownsugar has a reputation beyond reputeC&HBrownsugar has a reputation beyond reputeC&HBrownsugar has a reputation beyond reputeC&HBrownsugar has a reputation beyond reputeC&HBrownsugar has a reputation beyond reputeC&HBrownsugar has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I don't even look native. I look Polynesian. People from the west coast see me and know me, probably because there are so many of us. My cousin though is 1/2 Cheyenne and 1/2 Navajo and there is some French in her line and she is as pale as can be.

Not looking native? hmmm, I never have, but it's not your looks that should count but the way you are raised. I know next to nothing about my Hawaiian side, most of it, I have to read about, but being native. Man, I was raised native and I hate to say it and sound smug, but it's the greatest thing in the world.