View Single Post
Old 08-28-2015, 03:06 PM   #4
Amadahy
Pow Wow Visitor

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Amadahy has a reputation beyond reputeAmadahy has a reputation beyond reputeAmadahy has a reputation beyond reputeAmadahy has a reputation beyond reputeAmadahy has a reputation beyond reputeAmadahy has a reputation beyond reputeAmadahy has a reputation beyond reputeAmadahy has a reputation beyond reputeAmadahy has a reputation beyond reputeAmadahy has a reputation beyond reputeAmadahy has a reputation beyond reputeAmadahy has a reputation beyond reputeAmadahy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I self identify as American. And ultimately I am not sure if it matters one way or the other "what" I am genetically. More important is who I choose to be. I dont mean in the manner those woman pretended to be another race and lied about it to the world.

I mean - my G-G-Grandma might or might not have been - but the fact that they said she was created an interest in this culture. I love the mountains and the woods. When I was a girl I would close my eyes and imagine being in the woods as a young native girl - before the land was cut by roads etc. I love native american wood flute music and play a wood flute - not as well as my classical flute but I am learning. Those things may have been kindled by the stories of my ancestor and the flame still burns, even if the stories are found to be inaccurate.

Self delusion is unhealthy
but knowledge and seeking to understand is not.

Last edited by Amadahy; 08-28-2015 at 08:30 PM.. Reason: duplicated post - took out the repetitive bits.
Amadahy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook