View Single Post
Old 09-01-2015, 01:42 PM   #25
milehighsalute
Dances With Fat Chicks

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
milehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
milehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Anderson View Post
History is only taught as to whomever in control at the time wants you to believe. If you want the truth ask your families.
yezzir......but while we have the history squared away as much as we can....for our purposes at least i would still like to know what everyone thinks of the anti-jew sentiments among natives

now i am not saying the natives are wrong.....but when we start that whole "our holocaust was worse than your holocaust" everyone loses....yet they insist on playing that and while genocide is an awful thing i also find it dishonorable to embellish their own numbers while downplaying ours

but they are the fathers of all abrahamic religions.....the ONLY religions that follow "he is my god therefore he is our god too" and believe in conversion by violence if necessary.....so i hate ALL abrahamic religions with a special kinda hate for judaism since they started this mess

i think ndn christians are slapping their ancestors in the face

the bible is NOT a history book....even if it was it was it is not OUR history.....what ever happened supposedly in the middle east has NOTHING to do with us until 500years ago when it was forced upon us

jews also came with the first wave of illegal immigrants and sold lands that they didnt even own.......they along with the pilgrim seeking religious freedom (what a joke, they were seeking fortunes)brought abrahamic religions here

any indians here today are the end result of an ancestor at some time converting or pretending to convert or we wouldnt be here, our ancestors would have been slaughtered...........that being said......i hate abrahamic religions all the way up the food chain and eff the grand daddy of them all.....jews