View Single Post
Old 09-04-2015, 02:02 PM   #52
Joe's Dad
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilisi View Post
Old post from @jack2011

So you are native from the Philipines, and white?

Were you talking about your wife here? Yes, yes you were...

recent post from @jack2011

You said it jack.

good moral... SO your DAD should have worn a rubber?

I hope you ain't talking about your own kids.

Here is where I take issue with you... I have no problem with you being here on pws.com, I have no problem with you being Visayan, Philipino, or white...

I do, however, have a problem with being snubbed by chickenchits who make inflammatory statements and then leave. I have seen 2 old guys, and 2 not so old guys ask you DIRECT questions in response to your posts... and wha?? you post some more random racially charged garbage.

Look... I don't hate you, but MAN UP homer. Now if you came here humble, and said you as a Visayan enjoyed a powwow up north, I would be interested to hear what you enjoyed about it? Were there any similarities to your own culture?

As a moderator in these forums, I want to encourage you to engage in the conversations you are provoking. Otherwise you are nothing more than a bad commercial.
Now see...this is a good post.

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook