View Single Post
Old 09-09-2015, 03:11 PM   #53
milehighsalute
Dances With Fat Chicks

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
milehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
milehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolbox View Post
My rather crass post above yours wasn't directed at you or the thread in general - it was aimed at Jack.

As for the thread:
I haven't heard much antisemitism from the ndns out here or those that travel through the area other than a dislike for the historical connection between religion and assimilation, and genocide. For the modern Christians, Jews, etc, I don't see too much hate towards them from the ndn community except when someone is hiding their hate and devious ways behind the veil of religion. Most have dropped any belief in Christianity, but hilariously celebrate Christmas and Easter* because after all who doesn't like presents and candy. More and more people are leaning away from organized religions.

I have, however, heard a lot of dislike towards Israel and the geopolitical mess that is the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. They draw a parallel between the history of colonialism, borders being redrawn, land reallocation, and resettlement of Israel with the historical creation of the United States, the doctrine of discovery, and manifest destiny. Interestingly I heard some publicly praise Russian PM Vladimir Putin on his anti-Israel stance, which is despicable because Putin is one of the most oppressive maniacs the modern world has seen - he makes Dick Cheney and Karl Rove look sane.

*Christmas and Easter have their origins in Pagan traditions and were kind of appropriated into Christianity. Jesus was not born in December and the Easter bunny has its roots in symbolism for fertility and mating.*
funny about putin

i dont like him either.....but he was fighting U.S. backed white supremist ukraine

and russia also had their interests tied up in israel, as well as US and UK and pretty much every country in the world....but russia is the first superpower to tell israel to take a hike so now the demonization of them is full throttle.....if every country told israel to take a hike they might actually try getting along with their neighbors....OR they will be wiped off the map......but i dont see that happening because they are our gateway to the middle east interests

i dont like rssia but i cant blame them for their recent choices

and eff israel!!!!!