View Single Post
Old 10-06-2015, 05:49 PM   #8
Hawk1
Banned

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Hawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scale
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Post hi and welcome

I too was bashed for everything I said on here so I had to leave for awhile to let off some steam and now I am back and ready for whatever anyone throws up at me I am on the defense at times because of how many people were bashing me for everything I said ok Mr. and Miss Perfection on here didn't know we all had to be so politically correct on here. I thought this was a place to learn and not bash each other cant we all get along no matter what race or nationality we are and what differences we may have cant we work it out? Sorry but it makes me mad when I see people getting bashed on here including myself. I am no longer claiming any native blood I am American that's what got me in trouble before so I keep my mouth shut and not claim it anymore. I am white American and that's it. People most likely would not see in Native blood in me anyway so why even bother claiming it in the first place answer me that?But don't get me wrong I still enjoy Pow-wows haven't been in awhile it seems I have to drive three hours a way for the big pow-wows the one they held in Springfield Ohio for 20 years they don't have anymore. Anyone know of any pow-wows close to Beavercreek Ohio I could attend? And by the way if you want to chat personally with me send me a message in private and well chat on a personal Level.
Hawk1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook