View Single Post
Old 10-15-2015, 12:30 AM   #3
milehighsalute
Dances With Fat Chicks

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
milehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
milehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
well emily......you werent really taught spirituality.....much less OUR spirituality so be thankful you didnt lose much

as for depression i seen many follow "the red road" so they can replace substance abuse with spirituality just as i seen all the chicanos/whites/blacks turn to jesus......and at least 2 asians turn to acupuncture and eastern medicine.......we are no more mystical creatures than any of the above

its NOT a bad thing......but most that seek spirituality to replace depression are often disappointed and thats why the lapses into substance abuse is so common

im NOT saying you abuse substances.....just saying that when you have that frame of mind and spirituality becomes a way of self-medication you never really tackle the problem so you just are filling the void

may i suggest leaving ndn spirituality to the ndns and taking up the gym?.....because when you run across REAL ndns with REAL spirituality i highly doubt they are going to be willing to share much, at least not enough to your liking (i guarantee that) and you will become more frustrated with all the doors being closed on you and you will feel WORSE as you will feel we are excluding you (we ARE)

im just being nice though you may not see it.......but i see a whole lot of bad happening to you if you decide to take upon a quest to conquer your depression through native religions

talk to your dr about wellbutrin