View Single Post
Old 10-23-2015, 08:59 AM   #8
AmigoKumeyaay
On The Rocks

Items ElephantTreasure ChestPresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
AmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond repute
AmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Where do you live, and will your tats be visible to people? As you travel around people will look at those tats, try to "read" you.

I've looked into Celtic designs for myself, but many Aryan Brotherhood members have taken these as white supremacy symbols. I would not want to be mistaken as AB.

Many New Agers also like the Celtic and Druid symbols, so I'm going to be mistaken for them.

Out here in Southern Calif people are getting tats on their little kids, and the Hipster Generation is covered in ink, even the girls you see, complete upper torso.

Another big business now is the Laser Removal for tats, many reasons, but a lot of former gang members get "cleaned up" so they stop getting hassled, and to get jobs.

This Is The Day, and tats will get attention every day. Or not
AmigoKumeyaay is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook