View Single Post
Old 10-23-2015, 10:11 AM   #240
AmigoKumeyaay
On The Rocks

Items ElephantTreasure ChestPresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
AmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond repute
AmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuj510 View Post
Well, I live in the SF Bay Area of California, so...... Yeah. You can imagine whatever you want-its probably happened at one point or another out here.

Funniest thing was the time when that Pocahontas movie by Disney was out. I guess some white lady bought her kid an 'official Indian Princess' outfit and tried to enroll her at the Women's Tradish. Competition at Washington Univ in St. Louis. She got real upset-guess she wanted that prize money!

Heard a rumor one time about a white woman in O'Fallon, MO who showed up at a dance in the mid-90's and proceeded to get naked during the blanket dance and long story short, I guess she was low on cash 'cuz there she was, spread eagle on the blanket.....

In the words of that one chick on Reno 911- "I'm here to tell you that White people are crazy!"
Funny Thread!
AmigoKumeyaay is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook