View Single Post
Old 10-29-2015, 01:32 AM   #1
DaisyMaisy
Tiny Tot Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
DaisyMaisy has a reputation beyond reputeDaisyMaisy has a reputation beyond reputeDaisyMaisy has a reputation beyond reputeDaisyMaisy has a reputation beyond reputeDaisyMaisy has a reputation beyond reputeDaisyMaisy has a reputation beyond reputeDaisyMaisy has a reputation beyond reputeDaisyMaisy has a reputation beyond reputeDaisyMaisy has a reputation beyond reputeDaisyMaisy has a reputation beyond reputeDaisyMaisy has a reputation beyond reputeDaisyMaisy has a reputation beyond reputeDaisyMaisy has a reputation beyond reputeDaisyMaisy has a reputation beyond reputeDaisyMaisy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Hello! never posted here before

Hello, I'm Theresa! I've never posted here before and thought I should introduce myself. I'm in the Pacific NW and I've never been to a powwow but I want to go to one.

My family is from the back woods of North Carolina and family history says that a great great grandma was.... ahhh gotcha! I'm totally not Indian at all so I won't pull that one on you. I have no plans to ask anyone anything about spirituality or religion, and I have no plans to dress up like a Native and get offended when you all don't endorse the idea for me.

I actually AM very interested in the native history of America, as well as lots of other history, but I know it's not my history to stake claim to. So I hope I don't inadvertently ask any questions I shouldn't. Hopefully someone will tell me to zip it if I am out of line!

Anyway, that's my intro, I've been lurking for awhile and wanted to say hi. :)
DaisyMaisy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook