View Single Post
Old 10-29-2015, 09:20 PM   #4
DaisyMaisy
Tiny Tot Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
DaisyMaisy has a reputation beyond reputeDaisyMaisy has a reputation beyond reputeDaisyMaisy has a reputation beyond reputeDaisyMaisy has a reputation beyond reputeDaisyMaisy has a reputation beyond reputeDaisyMaisy has a reputation beyond reputeDaisyMaisy has a reputation beyond reputeDaisyMaisy has a reputation beyond reputeDaisyMaisy has a reputation beyond reputeDaisyMaisy has a reputation beyond reputeDaisyMaisy has a reputation beyond reputeDaisyMaisy has a reputation beyond reputeDaisyMaisy has a reputation beyond reputeDaisyMaisy has a reputation beyond reputeDaisyMaisy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Thanks for the hello's! My family lived in the Alleghany County/ Sparta, NC area from the 1700's up until my grandfather's generation moved west. Apparently they went as far west as they could since my mother grew up on the Oregon coast. I've only been to NC once, beautiful country.

Any powwows you can recommend in the Pacific NW? I have a million questions but I guess I should head to the ask questions about powwows part of the forum for that!
DaisyMaisy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook