Thread: Redhorse cafe
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2015, 08:53 PM   #43323
Toolbox
I pull your leg out!

Items Treasure ChestElephantPresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by subeeds View Post
Kinda nice to unplug, isn't it? Even though we live in the boonies, and only have access to slow internet, I really don't miss being online when I'm off of work.
It is nice to unplug for a while. When I was traveling to Canada I didn't have signal on my cell at all much past the border crossing on I-95 in Maine and I only had internet at the hotels and by the time I got to the hotels each night I was too tired to care to log on. It was kind of freeing to not have notifications, e-mails, voicemail, read FB drama, Twitter trash and the list goes on and on. The downside was that I couldn't stream Pandora to the radio in the car ad we had to listen to the same playlists on the iPods or what lame radio they had in boonies of New Brunswick and Nova Scotia. It was worth it.

I'm at a computer for most of the day at work when I'm not filming or installing something so by the time I get home I don't even want to look at my phone.

Lots of leftovers out on the table.

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/
Toolbox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook