Thread: Redhorse cafe
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2016, 02:20 AM   #43492
subeeds
small bead addict

Items ElephantPresentDolphinRainbow
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grits & Beans View Post
got tacos with a side of grilled veggies n rice. did u get any snow from that storm that hit east n parts of south?
You do realize that snow is a 4 letter word, right? . It is an ugly word to a Southerner. Yes, we had some flurries, and the wind chill never got above freezing all freakin' day. We were supposed to get some pretty rockin' thunderstorms yesterday, but once they got away from the Gulf moisture, they pretty much died out. Left us with winds around 30m.p.h. and higher gusts, and the nasty cold front. Thank heavens it's supposed to hit 50 tomorrow, and the wind is supposed to die down.

I've seen people on the news out driving in that blizzard, and I agree with Toolz they are morons. Oh well, the way the weather is going, soon it;s going to be hot. won't happen soon enough for me.

Any chili left over? It's always better leftover.

Edited to add: Yes, I know I am a cold weather wimp. :)

I will not feed the troll-well, I will try.

Last edited by subeeds; 01-24-2016 at 03:06 AM..
subeeds is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook