Thread: Redhorse cafe
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2016, 02:52 PM   #43494
Grits & Beans
Ugh. As. If.

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Grits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond repute
Grits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by subeeds View Post
You do realize that snow is a 4 letter word, right? . It is an ugly word to a Southerner. Yes, we had some flurries, and the wind chill never got above freezing all freakin' day. We were supposed to get some pretty rockin' thunderstorms yesterday, but once they got away from the Gulf moisture, they pretty much died out. Left us with winds around 30m.p.h. and higher gusts, and the nasty cold front. Thank heavens it's supposed to hit 50 tomorrow, and the wind is supposed to die down.

I've seen people on the news out driving in that blizzard, and I agree with Toolz they are morons. Oh well, the way the weather is going, soon it;s going to be hot. won't happen soon enough for me.

Any chili left over? It's always better leftover.

Edited to add: Yes, I know I am a cold weather wimp. :)
yep we got leftover chili and i just baked some homemade bread.

yep there's always idiots that get they car stuck during a snow storm. funny to see. last blizzard we had they showed on the news some fool standing between cars n a plow came by n buried him waist deep. followed immediately by second plow that buried him completely
Grits & Beans is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook