Thread: Ihs
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2016, 12:12 PM   #3
milehighsalute
Dances With Fat Chicks

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
milehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
milehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
all the injuns i know hate ihs......i never dealt with it because my parents both had jobs with good coverage and i always worked and was covered thru that....my current plan is $550 per month but i have $300 flex pay put towards the insurance....so i pay about 150 a month.....way worth the money spent as opposed to going thru the nightmare to obtain something "free"

i imagine its the same for all other injuns......everyone knows ihs sucks, and no one "wants" IHS.......its just that many are not as fortunate as me especially the rezzies.......much prayers to them....they really need them

the myth of free quality heathcare, all free schooling and we dont pay taxes is enough to make me wanna slap someone

things are tough all over