View Single Post
Old 02-18-2016, 08:22 AM   #5
Joe's Dad
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by christinasund View Post
I am wanting my son to participate in his age group for the next available pow wow. He's only a toddler but his grandmother is full blood creek but never participated in any kind of cultural activities. I think its very important for my sons to know this part of their heratige. I don't know anything but a few things that I've read. What kind of outfit does he need to wear for the grass dance? Any specifics I need to incorporate into his outfit and how he should dance?? I'm clueless here so any advice is welcome! Thank you
You've got a hard row to hoe. Your header says Muskogee Creek Grass Dance. Did you research Grass Dance?

Not to discourage you and your son, but you are what your parents are. If grandma is full, then momma is half and you are one quarter. Did g'ma have any siblings? With that much blood...someone has to know something.

Good luck.

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook