View Single Post
Old 02-24-2016, 11:43 AM   #4
milehighsalute
Dances With Fat Chicks

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
milehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
milehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by wardancer View Post
So , do you really think this will get anyones attention ? 5 times and as I live here in the center of the U.S. , I hardly ever hear anything about them !
one question though.....are we declaring war on drugs in NDN country and with native families or declaring war on drugs in general for everyone?

anyways....agreed......the days of bein nice peaceful injuns is over or we gonna just disappear.....not insinuating wardancer suggested we not be peaceful injuns.....but the fact is no one gonna notice this walk......i saw this documentary once where some guy named forest gump ran around the country back n forth and some interviewer asked him if he was doing it for world peace....seemed like a big deal at the time but somehow it failed to make the history books

when we speak out and point the shotgun right where it hurts and go below the belt some of our most respected elders tell us "thats not indian way"

so that gives white people the green light to say "thats not indian way" when we hit em below the belt.......meanwhile they been stepping on our necks for 5 centuries (ok.....this is the part where zeke comes in and says we are stepping on our own necks lol)

im not sayin we should go all AIM on em (AIM actually had a good message, their personal character in many of the main players is in question as well as their tactics)......but we gotts unite and speak.....most of all we gotta find a way to agree with each other about something

idle no more did grab some attention.....not BIG attention outside of indian country though......not many local news outlets reported anything other than a flash mob......and when they did it was more about the flash mob than about the actual issue theresa spence was on hunger strike

not sure how things work out in canada though.....it seemed to have a bigger impact there than here.....and i know mothing about meso-americas and south america

thing is we gotta find something that stirs things up.......but yet not look like a buncha wagon burning prairie niggers looking to set something off with no compromise.......or screwing ourselves by looking like a buncha noble savages proudly accepting our tragedy as we continue taking the sodomy from the great white phallus of the american govt

peace walks and the like have proven over and over to just create a buzz around ndn country while the rest of the world dont care

it is now time to either replace our warbonnets with azzhats and meet the world head on.......or keep grabbing our ankles and silently beg for more because remember.......azzrape is azzrape whether we admit it or not......there are 2 ways people handle it......they either close their eyes and go somewhere else pretending its not happening.....or they can go down kicking and screaming and then pointing their finger and naming their rapist every chance they get

i choose the latter.......time to dust off our azzhats people

Last edited by milehighsalute; 02-24-2016 at 11:49 AM..
milehighsalute is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook