View Single Post
Old 02-27-2016, 04:34 AM   #66
Ndnsoldierboy
It is useless to resist.

Items ElephantDevilPresentGuitar
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00

I made a copy of what an Iraqi dinar looked liked then that was in the trunk of the Toyota. Also, soon after we caught the financier, the Iraqi government got rid of the Saddam Hussein money and made new dinar bills. The Saddam money is now worthless on the official market but people still collect foreign money like me. I even have some Taliban currency that can't be used as well from Afghanistan.

***I forgot to add this. The money in the trunk was a mix of Iraqi dinars and US dollars.***

Last edited by Ndnsoldierboy; 05-03-2016 at 09:06 PM..
Ndnsoldierboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook