View Single Post
Old 03-02-2016, 04:55 AM   #6
AmigoKumeyaay
On The Rocks

Items ElephantTreasure ChestPresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
AmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond repute
AmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by wardancer View Post
So , do you really think this will get anyones attention ? 5 times and as I live here in the center of the U.S. , I hardly ever hear anything about them !
I just provided media support, and met up with people I knew from Longest Walk 3 in 2011. I got to speak with Dennis a couple times, but things are hectic with logistics planning, and people needing to get Dennis' approval on things, etc

Then Dennis asks me to make prints of my photos, so I run off to WalMart to make prints for him, and that was it, I had to drive back to San Diego for work.

Due to my job, it was frustrating not getting the video footage I wanted. So, I mashed up a montage video, it has over 2,000 views on Facebook so far...

Bottom Line: Let's see how this unfolds, people are getting organized on Facebook. There are some concerts, and media events planned ahead. The big concern is health & safety of runners and walkers over the 5 months.
AmigoKumeyaay is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook