View Single Post
Old 03-02-2016, 11:07 AM   #7
milehighsalute
Dances With Fat Chicks

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
milehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
milehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmigoKumeyaay View Post
I just provided media support, and met up with people I knew from Longest Walk 3 in 2011. I got to speak with Dennis a couple times, but things are hectic with logistics planning, and people needing to get Dennis' approval on things, etc

Then Dennis asks me to make prints of my photos, so I run off to WalMart to make prints for him, and that was it, I had to drive back to San Diego for work.

Due to my job, it was frustrating not getting the video footage I wanted. So, I mashed up a montage video, it has over 2,000 views on Facebook so far...

Bottom Line: Let's see how this unfolds, people are getting organized on Facebook. There are some concerts, and media events planned ahead. The big concern is health & safety of runners and walkers over the 5 months.
the concerts may help if you can get bands/performers to give good address in middle of set to issues......or else you are just having a concert

dont get me wrong.....im not naysaying.....im all for it and drugs are a huge problem......i just wanna see how it unfolds getting the rest of the nation to even care

and again......are they combatting ndn drug use or drug use all across the board?