Thread: Redhorse cafe
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2016, 01:38 PM   #43854
Itzhecatl
Champion Dancer

Items User Name Style ChangeUser Title Style ChangeUser Title Change49 Access
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Itzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond repute
Itzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Thats pretty cool. I figured I'd ask. I've eaten pretty unique things before like guinea pig and horse meat (while traveling in South America) and my mom has told me she ate possum before so I really don't reject too many food ideas out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyo_rose View Post
They're kinda like GirlScout cookies - they're not made with real GirlScout as an ingredient.

Back to porcupine...I heard it's good dark meat, but greasy. And I think they ferment the tails...or is that beaver? Although, I did hear that they are what they eat, so if you eat one that has been eating nothing but pine or cedar, they may not taste very good. And a survival site says you can eat the meat raw with no harm...if you really needed to.

I hope that didn't ruin your appetite for porkypine meatballs - thus called because as the rice cooks, it sticks out of the meatballs, like quills...kinda...
Itzhecatl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook