Thread: Redhorse cafe
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2016, 10:50 PM   #43857
gilisi
Pow Wow Committee

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
gilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond repute
gilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoggenGH View Post
Hello to those who remember me, and to everybody else too!!!
And I will not stay a long time. My days get shorter and shorter as I get more and more activity in local ecological battles for future generations and Mother Earth.

Have a long time wondering what road to take, and I believe I have found it! As our society is getting more and more corrupted and polluted in this neverending run for movey and property, I will do my best to reconnect myself to the nature, and rediscover old tradition which respect Mother Earth and Humanity. I have no longer a desire to follow the main-stream, but prefer to follow the small river flowing in silence and with no intention of getting big and powerful!

I have already spoken out on this forum, and I will do it again!
Being ignorant, I thought I would find what I was looking for on this Native Forum, but I was wrong!!!
Many of you decided to follow the white mans road, earning money and buying buying buying buying buying ....
Where would you stop? When do you arrive at your goal in your life? How many cars would you need, how many TV, how many $$$$???

Why not trying to get back to a simple why of life, and try to be happy with what you have?

I know, some of you will hate me for these words, but may be also some of you would agree with me!
I respect you all, what ever road you have decided to take, and a sadness for those who are not able to say STOP!

You may see me again on this forum, but under another name, not because I want to hide myself, but it symbolize better my mind of spirit.
We always welcome and embrace our European brothers. Especially those who are computer programmers like you, who want to teach us the good road. Maybe you can teach me how to hunt ferrel cats, and grow big blocks of commod cheese in my garden.

Excuse me while I walk outside and kick the azz of the first hippie I see.

"Show me somethin"
gilisi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook