Thread: Redhorse cafe
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2016, 06:58 AM   #43858
GoggenGH
Pow Wow Visitor

Items ElephantPresentDevil
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
GoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond repute
GoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Thanks for your words, Toolbox!
I agree that the technology is part of the evolution and the advancement of our species, IF it is correctly used! You and me knows there is always a good and a bad way of using a given technology, but it gives some persons the idea that they are superior to other civilizations, cultures and Mother Earth. There are far too many example of a destructive use of the technology. It often looks like we are doing a de-evolution!!!

I made a video a few days, not far from where I live. Even though the text is in french, you will understand the message!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QccH1VLQ0Tc

Yes, I also believe that the technology can improvement and bring us green solutions, but this is a more an exception than a rule.
I’m happy for you, you seems to have a job you like, and participating in the broadcast and production is very important, but again, it depends on the subjects. If it talks about the possible green solution for the energy, I would say BRAVO, but if you try to show me how the shale-gas produces jobs and wealth, I would not support you!

And thank you to gilisi!
Thank you for welcoming me as a brother, and yes, computer programming has been my life, BUT this does not mean I support todays development! When I receive 4-5 commercial telephones call pr. day, it is with the help of computers, and I'm not prode to be a programmer. This technology is advancing far to quick!!! The day when the telephones is flooded by virus and “hijacked”, people will start to wake up, but not before.

I’m not here to teach you the good way. I came here because I thought YOU were going to teach me the good way!!!! How to hunt ferrel cats, who to live of what Mother Natur gives us etc., but I may be wrong...

Did you find any hippies outside??? You may call me a “hippie”, but I don’t look like them. I may agree with some of their ideas, but I’m not ready to join their camp. As I said above, I do believe in technology, when we can control it, and if used in a positive and constructive way.

Happiness does not come from happiness itself, but from the journey towards achieving it.
You can never be happy at the expense of the happiness of others.
GoggenGH is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook