Thread: Redhorse cafe
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2016, 01:43 PM   #43862
GoggenGH
Pow Wow Visitor

Items ElephantPresentDevil
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
GoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond repute
GoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grits & Beans View Post
yeah teebs that was very random, minus the r-a-n. dammit goggen why the heck did u come in this thread of all places with your bs? p.s. don't answer that

nothing i would like to do more than do what holmes did to rousey. boom......

i like pie. lost my appetite at the moment. but yeah, i like pie lol
Hello Grits & Beans!
Long time not seeing!!! WOW to you too!!!! I sounds like I declared a war!!! No, you are right!!! This is not the right place. I will let you continue talking about food and stuff like that. We all need food, but I would never make that a priority in my life. Please continue and "bon appétit"!!!! I will find another place....

Happiness does not come from happiness itself, but from the journey towards achieving it.
You can never be happy at the expense of the happiness of others.
GoggenGH is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook