Thread: Redhorse cafe
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2016, 07:10 PM   #43865
GoggenGH
Pow Wow Visitor

Items ElephantPresentDevil
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
GoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond repute
GoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond reputeGoggenGH has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by OLChemist View Post
Wow, with the judgements again. This is a recreational thread, devoted to discussions of our cravings of the moment.

However, yet again you fail utterly to see indigenous reality. Food is not a priority? In a subsistence lifestyle, getting food, processing food, and moving about the land for the best resources (usually food) was life! You go down to the Pueblos and the patterns are about insuring adequate rain and soil fertility for good crops. All human life is about getting enough to eat, reproduction and our spiritual relations. Without food you aren't going to be spiritual for long.
Okay, you get me!!! I'm down on my knews, but I accept it!!! You are right when you said "Wow, with the judgements again.", I did a mistake again, as I do very often. The food is off course a priority. I was WRONG, I used the wrong words, and in addition, I will not waste this thread with this kind of talk. This is not the right place.

Yes, it may be true that my words has a small of "judgement". I guess I'm so feedup of the destructive aspect of the human race, that I end up judging everybody.
Another reason may be my "desperate" need to find a solution, to restore my faith in the human race.

SORRY!!! I believe I was too quick writing these words.... I'm a little bit too quick with my "gun" some times!!!! My Viking-spirits take the control!!! I will let the smoke fade away.

I will answer you later on your other post, OLChemist, but I will do so in another thread in order to respect this one.

Happiness does not come from happiness itself, but from the journey towards achieving it.
You can never be happy at the expense of the happiness of others.
GoggenGH is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook