View Single Post
Old 04-25-2016, 12:52 PM   #19
wardancer
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by milehighsalute View Post
yeah well.....he asked me to hang out and drink coffee and have a cigar with him.....he was less than 2 ours a way but i didnt particularly want to meke the drive....i had a friend i recruited help me out and i agreed to meet him if we can bring zeke along (who we told was also in town visiting) and things went downhill from there

i pretty much told him that zeke wanted to come along and hang out too but that zeke declined last minute because ol' woundie wouldnt know a good cup of coffee or a decent cigar if one was kicked up his behind.........well that kinda set him off.....BIG TIME!!!
we threw his words back at him and he started hollerin' about zeke, josiah, wardancer, paul g and everyone else (ESPECIALLY zeke) threatening to sue because he said we threatened his heritage......ran down boring family history in many posts......and did some major libel against zeke......and to top it all off he threatened not to just kick mine and zeke's azz......but he said in a few osts that he is getting hydrogen technology and is going to NUKE us......he even made an amusing video about it

dude tried getting cozy with me on "exposing the fakes' site (yeah funny he should be there right)and didnt know i was MHS, i had a bit of fun with him......but now i will be known as the guy responsible for mass destruction and devastating lawsuits for poking a wounded bear with a stick so many times.......sorry

Now THAT'S funny , I don't care who ya are ( Larry the Cable Guy )

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
wardancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook