View Single Post
Old 04-26-2016, 09:23 PM   #25
Joe's Dad
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niigig View Post
Apparently you can't just ask for anyone's birth or death certificates and the lady I talked to was like... Seemed like she wasn't the right person to talk to about it / wasn't sure what I wanted (?) but made it sound like I would have to pay money just to see the documents? My grandma (estranged) says my great grandfather died in Hecla, SD which is a place I have never even heard of.
Look for Hecla, SD somewhere between Eagle Butte and Sisseton.

After you find them, find out why Eagle Butte is so important to the Sioux Oyate.

Come back and tell us what you find out.

No information is free. You have to work to find out who and what you are.

And if you want to be NDN so bad, go offer tobacco to an NDN grandmother or grandfather. Humble yourself or you will always be considered anglo.

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook