View Single Post
Old 04-30-2016, 09:16 PM   #78
Ndnsoldierboy
It is useless to resist.

Items ElephantDevilPresentGuitar
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00

It's now been 4 years since I retired from the military as of today 30 April.

I almost forgot. My M-4 carbine rifle in the photo had a peculiar name. Her name was, "Mutton Hoof". I named her after I met the most beautiful NDN woman on the planet. A Navajo NDN I met in the 90's. She was from New Mexico. She was a USAF veteran and even liked metal. We lost contact cause I was on deployments and she went to college. I hope she is doing well. Mutton Hoof was the most fun NDN I met.
Ndnsoldierboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook