View Single Post
Old 05-24-2016, 03:28 PM   #441
Ndnsoldierboy
is rockin & rollin \m/

Items ElephantDevilPresentGuitar
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagleclanriverband View Post
Yep, for sure OKC walloped GSW the other night. It was 1 sided & impressive. Personally, I'm still rooting for the Warriors to win it all.

I loved the Bulls & Jordon is in a class all his own. I guess the way I look at it is: in my mind, there isn't/doesn't have to be only 1 team that is the greatest of all time.

Each is special. Different times/different styles/different opponents. I can't compare them, tho I hear folks & ESPN commentators talk about it....a hypothetical match-up...that would be incredible to see.

I guess cuz I'm non-athletic & out of shape. (LOL...Sit & Be Fit on PBS is a workout for me.) And cuz I see how hard my 1 son has been training for years to get better at his sport, I appreciate the talent & athleticism watching sports.

I don't know enough to have an informed opinion, but my family thinks having Toronto win would be better for GSW if they get to the next round.

I think any team that is playing except for the GSW should win the NBA title. Toronto, Cleveland have never won a title before. And OKC was the old Seattle Sonics, who won a title in the late 70's.

R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Come on Rez Dawg, you can make it, just another step to go....
Ndnsoldierboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook