View Single Post
Old 05-24-2016, 04:28 PM   #441
Ndnsoldierboy
It is useless to resist.

Items ElephantDevilPresentGuitar
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagleclanriverband View Post
Yep, for sure OKC walloped GSW the other night. It was 1 sided & impressive. Personally, I'm still rooting for the Warriors to win it all.

I loved the Bulls & Jordon is in a class all his own. I guess the way I look at it is: in my mind, there isn't/doesn't have to be only 1 team that is the greatest of all time.

Each is special. Different times/different styles/different opponents. I can't compare them, tho I hear folks & ESPN commentators talk about it....a hypothetical match-up...that would be incredible to see.

I guess cuz I'm non-athletic & out of shape. (LOL...Sit & Be Fit on PBS is a workout for me.) And cuz I see how hard my 1 son has been training for years to get better at his sport, I appreciate the talent & athleticism watching sports.

I don't know enough to have an informed opinion, but my family thinks having Toronto win would be better for GSW if they get to the next round.

I think any team that is playing except for the GSW should win the NBA title. Toronto, Cleveland have never won a title before. And OKC was the old Seattle Sonics, who won a title in the late 70's.

R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Ndnsoldierboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook