Thread: Redhorse cafe
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2016, 04:40 PM   #44070
Itzhecatl
Champion Dancer

Items User Name Style ChangeUser Title Style ChangeUser Title Change49 Access
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Itzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond repute
Itzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
That really captured the feelings OLC. It was poetic even. Nice work! You should start a tech thread! I'm assuming there isnt one but I really havent looked for one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLChemist View Post
I feel for your Mac-woes. I spent the morning in a meeting rolling out the iPhone app for the larger test team, and last night trying to figure how I had screwed up the code signing. All my phones and the prototype peripherals have gone to spend the holiday weekend being used. Printed out 70 copies of my bug report forms.

Trash can, LOL. Sometimes I think the design team out there on Infinite Loop watched 2001 a few too many times. I frequently feel like my new Apple hardware is a black monolith that has materialized in front on me, humming slightly. I want to pick a club and whack it, grunting: "what kind of weird *** connecter hole is this and does anything plug into it that costs less than $1K?"
Someday a brust of radio static will come from it and I will understand the war on mouse buttons. I will feel better about hand cramping hockey pucks, white featureless humps with a single gray nipple, and slabs of metal that I must stroke and caress....

But I have them at home and work. I've even spread the disease to my family.

I'm off the run a few wind sprints and sing a chorus of Daisy with my computer. Have a good holiday.

(I promise I'll get de-geeked this weekend.)