View Single Post
Old 06-05-2016, 06:01 PM   #1667
Madadh Allaidh
Pow Wow Visitor

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Madadh Allaidh is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Grant Mazzy: You're just killing scared people. It's what you always do. You're killing scared people. You are like dogs. You smell fear and you pounce. Well, what the f*ck happened today, folks? Someone took a buzz-saw to your middle and they pulled out a wheeeelin' devil and they spilled it right across your anthill. But you know what friends? We were never making sense. We were nev-er mak-ing sense. And today, today when Armageddon leached out into your gooood, gooood mornings, you know what? It's just another day. Another day in Pontypool. The sun came up. You did what you did yesterday, and it's exactly what you'll do tomorrow. Today's news folks, today's late breaking, developing just across my desk news story is this: it's not the end of the world folks. It's just the end of the day. This is Grant Mazzy for CLSY radio nowhere, and I'm still here, you c*cksuckers.

-Pontypool

And another quote from a second movie that has similar sentiments about the sun still rising, and another day comes, no matter.

Stingo: And so ended my voyage of discovery in a place as strange as Brooklyn. I let go the rage and sorrow for Sophie and Nathan, and the many others who were but a few of the butchered and betrayed and martyred children of the earth. When I could finally see again, I saw the first rays of daylight reflected in the murky river. This was not Judgement Day, only morning. Morning, excellent and fair.

-Sophie's Choice