Thread: DNA Tests
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2016, 06:04 PM   #13
annie_griffin
Junior Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
annie_griffin has a reputation beyond repute
annie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Greetings All,
I have heard that DNA Tribes? Genetic Ancestry Analysis - Home Page
has a more specific and diverse database. I tested with 23 and me.
I found it interesting but lacking somewhat.
It states regions but not so much specific culture groups .

So I am looking forward to trying out dnatribes after I win the lottery lol.

Identity is complex.
My own family on both sides has folklore of NDN ancestry. I have found several Ancesters who are listed as NDN.
Complicating this notion of identity is the fact that my cousins are half Cherokee
(Their Father) and I was partly raised with them.
So between my Grandmother saying your Cherokee and my cousins being Cherokee well
I figured I was Cherokee .
Looking white I just gave up mentioning that at all in my reg life. I am doing my best to
learn good ways of life from all the directions.
And I am thankful to the people who have taken the time to share with me.
annie_griffin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook