View Single Post
Old 07-09-2016, 02:19 AM   #1
eagleclanriverband
Northern Traditional

Items RainbowTree
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
eagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond repute
eagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Jacqueline West NDN Artist Scholarship

For those of you who may not have seen this announcement, I wanted to post info about this new scholarship since the deadline is coming up at the end of the month (July 31, 2016).

Wow!! Many thanks go to Jacqueline West for her generosity in sponsoring a $35,000 scholarship for an aspiring NDN artist to study design at Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising (FIDM). Waewaenen!!

Here's the ICTMN news link about the Native scholarship:
?The Revenant? Costume Designer Starts Scholarship for Native Youth - ICTMN.com

In the above article, it references this link which provides details on how to apply:
'The Revenant' Oscar Contender Jacqueline West Creates Scholarship for Native American Youth (EXCLUSIVE)

The winner of this scholarship also gets the tremendous opportunity to do an internship with Jacqueline West.

Isn't this great of her to do this for an NDN person? I think so!! So wonderful!!

I only wish she would have done this in association with maybe American Indian Arts Institute or a place/college like that. Don't get me wrong...FIDM has a very good, fine reputation....it's just not NDN-centric.

I really hope a deserving NDN wins this.

Good Luck!!
eagleclanriverband is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook