View Single Post
Old 07-11-2016, 06:36 PM   #12
milehighsalute
Dances With Fat Chicks

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
milehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
milehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by OLChemist View Post
*Heavy sigh of longing and jealousy*

Oh well, I'll get my fix this fall. I'm going to try to head out to NM and maybe AZ. I need rough turquoise, gaspeite, lapis and some decent jet. (The PA stuff just isn't as nice as Acoma jet; it just doesn't polish up as well.) And I need to smell chile roasting in every parking lot and buy pinion nuts from the back of a pickup truck parked on the side of the road, LOL.
you just described heaven